Before the session:
- Use a laptop or desktop for the session. Toasty doesn’t support mobile.
- We recommend using the Chrome web browser to host the session for optimal experience.
- Allow remote.toasty.ai to use your microphone and camera.
- Make sure you have a full read on: Overview of how to facilitate a remote meeting with Toasty
- Send an onboarding guide to your participants.
- Do a test run ahead of time if possible.
During the session:
- Wear headphones so your participants can hear you clearly.
- Send the shareable link to your participants.
- Greet everyone in the main room and briefly go over the upcoming activities.
- Let the participants know they will be sent into different breakout rooms before doing so.
- Visit each breakout room to check on your groups.
Prep your participants for the Toasty experience:
Toasty’s How: Be the world’s best Toasty virtual participants